- One suggestion would be to have face mask available for yourself and or clients. (Need Face mask? I am selling some, Pre-order here)
- Disinfect surfaces around your home and work
- Provide safe social distance protocols.
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching you eyes,mouth and nose with your unwashed hands
- Stay home if your feeling sick except if your in need of medical care.
- If you are running an eCommerce, remember to include re insuring ways that you are keeping safe during reopening . The more assured a customer is the better they feel buying your product/services.
- For employees also ensure that they are in a safe environment and also practice the steps above.
- Providing health screening everyday for employees will help ensure safety.
- Offering pickup, or curbside is a great way to start until given the full okay to open operations fully.
Remember we are all in this together !!
If you need any type of opening assistance , contact us .
You also can find more information listed above here.