Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash
Have you ever stopped to think what the difference between leading and managing is?
What is a Leader?
- An innovated individual with various traits.
- Makes plans to improve products or services
- A visionary
- A leader can manage.
What is a Manager?
- Overseer of production of a product or service.
- Implements goals of the leader.
- A follower of the visionary.
- A manager can be a leader if the correct traits are assessed and desired to be learned.
How will this help in my small business planning?
- Knowing the difference can set you apart when roles are developing.
- A leader can be either learn from customers and followers or take lead and others learn from them.
- Leaders not only manage employees but motivate and can be motivated.
Knowing this, which do you fall under?